As a class you will be creating “community notes” wiki-style for the next test on Deism and Naturalism.
Using unit questions from reading, your textbook, or even any additional info you gather from other sources online, we will create unit “WikiNotes” for our chapters on Deism and Naturalism.
Here are your instructions:
1. Someone starts word documents for Deism and Naturalism (if others have already posted revisions, open the most recent)
2. In an outline format begin to outline (or add/change what someone else started) what you see as important points from our reading/questions/discussions/ and even other sources (if you use other sources please site them)
3. Format should be an outline similar to our other unit notes
4. Put your name at the bottom of the document with a brief footnote of the changes/additions you made
4. Save your revision as Microsoft Word 2007/2008 document (.doc NOT .docx) with the date you revised ( i.e. DeismFeb8.doc)
5.Post a blog with the Title “WikiNotes: Deism or Naturalism Update” with the date and time you updated including the attached file with the Outline
6. At some point, everyone in the class should have contributed by addition or changing the the Deism document before Friday Feb. 7 for a homework grade and then the Naturalism notes by Feb 19 for another HW grade.
For the test next Wednesday, you will print off the latest revision (or if you liked an earlier revision better) of the unit WikiNotes and use only that to assist you in the test.